Wednesday 4 July 2012

Red Or Dead + BSL!

Hey guys!

I got news....I officially now have -drumroll-..............GLASSES!

Square ones.They're purdy. >:B

Also,I just got a new Revlon Colourstay in the shade Buff.So I'll be writing a review for that as soon as I'm done trying it out.I'm wearing it as I type and I'm loving the feel so far.
As for videos,I'll be uploading one probably tommorow since I'm gonna do a small tutorial on the go-to smokey eye look.This will be followed by a programme of British Sign Language.So for those who want to learn,keep checking back to my Youtube channel ! -
http://www.youtube.com/user/youe3?feature=mhee  :)

Don't forget to like my vids and subscribe! <3

Anyway,since doing my GLOSSYBOX review vid which can be found on my channel,I've found that the brush which came in the box actually isn't as bad as I originally thought it was,silly me! I'm also quite liking the bronzer and I think it's sparked a new enthusiasm for the stuff!

After having a massive great sandwich about 5 inches tall off of the plate,I was glad to get into Boots on the highstreet and mooch around the bronzing sections.

That's all for today guys.Lovesies!

x~x

No comments:

Post a Comment