Christmas is creeping up on us all,and not a moment too soon for me personally! I'm in love with the atmosphere,the family gatherings,the food.The presents and gifts take up a big chunk of creativity too,so I hope this guide will help you out! I'll be doing this guide in three parts - Women,Men and Kid & Teens!
Starting off with prezzie's for the special ladies in your life - Wives,Girlfriends,Mums,Grandmas,Daughters,Sisters,Nieces & Aunts.We all know that women can be picky,I can vouch for that myself! So finding the perfect gift is essential.If your chosen lady is a fiend for pink and all things girly or even just the finer things,why not consider some of these options?
- Bath sets,Scented soaps,Bath bombs,Lotions.- Try LUSH for a wide range of epic,cheap bathtime treats.There's something for everyone!
- Perfumes. - Cheap Smells sell a massive variety of perfumes,for up to 85% off the designer brands,like Vera Wang,Estee Lauder,Armani,Givenchy,Calvin Klein,Prada and all of their favourite Celeb scents.Ordering by the 19th of Dec 2012 gives you free delivery!
- Beauty boxes - Soap & Glory have some cracking cosmetic gift bags and packs if you're on a budget. Benefit wow us with the easy-to-transport kits,brilliant for on the go prettying! Found in selected UK Debenham stores & Boots.Online in the US,as well as being stocked at Sephora and Ulta. MAC Cosmetics always showcase a brilliant spread of festive beauty treats,this year with their Glamour Daze Holiday collection.Spend over £30 for free delivery.
-Skin care - I can highly reccomend Burt's Bees from personal experience.Their skincare range along with the exceptional lip balms will make the perfect gifts for the big day,without breaking the bank!
-Nail varnish sets,Manicure sets - If it's nail polish you're after for your lucky gal,try Models Own's Christmas Shop tab,which has a variation of sets,glitters to metallics to matte shades,perfect if you want that something extra in their stocking this year.They even stock manicure deals,lipsticks and makeup brushes. Nails Inc also stock beautiful colours,with their new Bling It On glitter caviars!
- Candles - Don't feel the need to shell out on candle gifts - Check out the Scented Candle Shop for amazing bargains,on brands like Yankee Candles,Bolsius and WoodWick.They sell festive,themed candles too,perfect for home decoration.
-Watches - If it's high end tickers you're looking for,scour The Watch Hut for Michael Kors,DKNY,Sekonda and Fossil watches.Awesome 'main' presents for the girls,minus the heart-stopping price tags.Free UK shipping!
-Jewellery - Jewellery was made to be expensive,there's no doubt about it.No expense can be spared over this,right? Wrong. H.Samuel's Christmas Shop features sales galore.Diamonds are no longer out of reach of us normal people! Ernest Jones are also providing gift sets with epic prices,up to 25% off! Regal Rose is definately one for the style concious,with themed pieces of jewellery,which cater for the alternative fashions such as Vintage,Tribal,Hippy and Rocker.
- Clothing - Clothing and shoes for women is extremely selective.Make sure you know what style she's into before buying,once you've found that,it's easy as pie! Try asos for stylish,up to date pieces.Take a peek into Matalan's closet this season,for sparkly trends! For the best bargains,visit Forever 21's sale pages.
- Miscellaneous Gifts - Can't find what you're looking for? Have a look at the Boots website for wacky,novel and cheap ideas.You can even find gift experiences,such as spa days! Find hot water bottles with animal faces,tea cups with candles in,jellybeans,notebooks,fashion keyrings,paperweights and even cosy mittens here!
I hope this guide For Her was helpful and inspired some ideas - keep an eye out for the next gift guide For Him.Happy christmas shopping!!