Monday 19 November 2012

GLOSSYBOX Stocking Fillers edition - It's beginning to look alot like Christmas..

I've been to so many carnivals and christmas light switch-ons lately! It's starting to get all festive and wintery - the weather agrees.

I recieved the latest GLOSSYBOX and was very excited for the items inside,namely:

- Dermalogica Daily Microexfoliant
- Alison Claire Mango Body Butter
- Dr Jart+ Beauty Balm (Water Fuse version)
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar top coat.
- Burberry Body Eau De Parfum

My first impression was one of joy,tis the season to be jolly after all.I adored the mix of things in this box,with a little bit of makeup,a few skincare items and a perfume sample.They were extremely generous this time round,with some of the sample sizes.

The Products:

Though I haven't tried the Microexfoliant from Dermalogica,I've heard good things about it.It's said to be deeply cleansing and gives the skin a brighter,fresher look,with a smooth texture.I'm looking forward to testing out the paste consistancy which it's said to make,when mixed with a little water.

As for the Mango Butter,50ml of this gorgeous smelling cream is definately enough to help make your mind up about whether you want to buy the full size or not! I love it! The scent is true to Mango,sweet and non-offensive,though tangy all the same.It has a non greasy feel and sinks in like a dream! I will definately be looking to repurchase when the sample size is used up.

Next,to the Beauty Balm from Dr Jart+ - At present,I can confidently say that this product isn't for me.Not because it's bad,but because my skin is simply too blemished.BB creams are better suited to people who desire minimum coverage and more of a smoothing effect.I am sure it works well for such people as I have heard very good things about it!

Nails Inc's Kensington Caviar top coat was a delight to recieve,as I go through top coats like sweets.I love this particular one,as it glides easily and the little brush was the perfect size for my wide nails.It left a glossy sheen which was smooth to touch.

Lastly,Burberry Body Eau De Parfum was a surprise,as I'm not one for very grown up scents.Though I love the beautiful glass bottle packaging and the scent itself,I'm sure it will be suited more to a mature lady - Stocking filler? I think so!

Overall :

I absolutely LOVED this box! GLOSSYBOX have definately reined in my attention again,with their last few boxes being below average.This one is the best of the year,in my opinion.I look forward to the Christmas box next month!

Have you ordered your GLOSSYBOX yet? :)

£12.95 from www.glossybox.co.uk

x ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment