Sunday 24 March 2013

ELF Jumbo Eyeshadow Sticks.

Hey everybody! Today I'm hitting you with another review,to correspond with my latest Youtube video - Saints & Sinners of ELF!


I bought these Eyeshadow Sticks a couple of weeks back and have been testing them to find out how good they really are.Keep reading for my review.

The 3 colours that I decided on,from the choice of 10 shades were : 

- Bali Bound : A rich emerald green

- French Lace : A nude with gold glitter.

- Check Me Out : A deep purple with pink glitz.

The sticks are twistable which is fairly convenient.I always feel slightly cheated by companies that make chubby sticks needing to be sharpened - it just wastes product! I really like the white packaging with the coloured ends.Makes it easier to grab the right shade in a rush.


The pigment of these sticks are good.Very rich and creamy,and I'm in love with how opaque French Lace is.The only problem I could detect from these was how much they crease without a primer.For £2.50 though,I'm not sure I can complain when they crease within 2 hours,especially for how much product you're getting..You'd have to use a good base like Urban Decay's Primer Potion to make these stay in place.

These colours blend out really nicely,and can be used as a liner,smudged out. (Though steer clear of the waterline,they won't stick!)


Left to Right - French Lace,Bali Bound & Check Me Out.

Overall I like these very much - They're definitely one of ELF's better products.

Have you tried these out? What did you think? 

x ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment