Tuesday 17 September 2013

Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream.

Hey guys,

Today I'm posting my short breakdown (sharing my adoration) of the Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream.This little darkhorse is creeping it's way onto my favourite skincare list and I've only had it for about a month! Without further ado,let's get into it.



Packaging :

As with pretty much all of the Antipodes range,the packaging is incredibly cute.I love the typical brown-bottle glass with a very effective screw-top lid.Also,the box sports an eye-catching paisley-floral print.I'm a sucker for all shades of green.


Product :

In terms of ingredients,we're talking about some serious au naturale goodness.Vegetable extracts,rich fruit seed oils and an alcohol derived from coconuts is the theme.Despite having all of this luscious content,the cream bears no irritating smell whatsoever.

This stuff is soothing on my eyes,working well at de-puffing any tired areas caused by late nights.The cream is also very hydrating and dry patches is something I always seem to suffer with around Autumn and Winter.It's smooth in application,does NOT burn and it's consistency is quite luxurious and creamy.To apply,I dab two dots along the delicate undereye and pat it lightly until it melts into the skin,no vigorous rubbing nessecery! 












At £24.99 for 30ml,sure - it's a little pricey.But you'll never need more than a rice grain-sized amount for each use so I feel that it's a worthy investment.This stuff works..it actually,literally works.



So there you have it.Have you tried any of the Antipodes range? Recommendations? 

x ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment