I love baths,don't you? Especially ones with bubbles and sweet smelling candles! I don't take them often due to a lack of patience in getting the water temperature right (resulting in burns) but what with the nights starting to draw in;when I do bother to take my time,they're epic! Today I'm sharing some potions I use during and after bathing.
*Soap & Glory Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath 500ML* £6.00 from boots.com
- Best to start off with the bubbles,eh? I have the mini size of this neat little product.It doesn't over-produce on the bubble side but gives off a lovely floral scent,typical to Soap & Glory.It seems to give the water a slightly 'silken' texture and feels quite posh indeed!
*Original Source Lime Shower Gel 250 ML* £1.00 from boots.com
- I've started using this quite recently and it seems there's a correlation in the lime content of my shower gels! I appear to love smelling of citrus fruits.It's ever so fresh in scent and makes you feel really clean overall.It doesn't dry out my skin at all either.Also,the bottle is kind of nice to have up on your shower shelf isn't it?
*Simple Kind-To-Skin Moisturiser 125ML* £3.32 from superdrug.com
- I know,I know - If you've known me for any amount of time,you know how much I rave and glorify this product.That's because it's bloody brilliant.I use this for all times of the day,including when I get out of the bath to replenish my skin,which can sometimes feel slightly tight once the moisture from the water evaporates.It's sort of a tide-over until I go back to my room and start the face routine!
*The Body Shop Body Butter in Vineyard Peach 200ML* £13.00 from thebodyshop.co.uk
- Peaches has to be one of the loveliest scents ever to be inhaled by the olfactory instruments.The Body Shop released their Vineyard Peach range and I'm in love with this body butter..I use it immediately after getting out of a bath or shower and do a full-body moisturise.It keeps skin soft,extremely supple and the scent lingers.
*Pai Skincare BioRegenerate Rosehip Oil* 30ML £20.00 from beautybay.com
- I'm not best familiar with facial oils but since buying this one from Pai,it's made me want to branch out! Be warned,it smells nothing like roses..if a little strange in all honesty but it works,which is all that matters to me.It sticks around for quite awhile after application so this is definitely best for bed time.Alternatively,use a tissue to lightly blot away the excess oils from your face.It leaves me with smooth skin and a visibly brightened complexion,well worth my £20!
Those are some of my favourite bath time products of the moment with mini-reviews - let me know what some of yours are with a comment. :D
x ~ x