Tuesday 24 September 2013

♥ Budget Beauty Buys ♥ - Collection 2000 Smokey Eyes Palette.



Hey people - I just wanted to stop by and tell you about this awesome little palette I've been using a lot recently.I find myself reaching for it in the morning when I do my makeup quite frequently,since it consists of a lovely range of everyday neutral shades.The palm-sized palette comes with a basic black and white too!




My favourite all-over lid shade is the central row's 'medium' shade,which swatches as a subtle golden hue.I dust this over the lid and then apply the bottom row's 'dark' shade (a matte chocolate brown) in the outer V and crease,taking it just below the waterline too.For a highlight,I use the top row's 'light' colour and sweep it under the browbone.

Collection 2000's palette comes with the addition of a cream base which I,personally,am not overly fond of but would be great for a younger person starting off in makeup.The palette comes with a dual-ended applicator and instructions on how to use the shades,on the back.The packaging itself may be made of cardboard but it feels darn sturdy and passes the 'drop' test.


Top.

Middle.

Bottom (Plus the sheer cream)

This is a lovely little palette that would work well even in the busiest of lives.It's compact and smart with colour choice.The only small gripe I have is the lack of mirror,but it's a small price to pay considering I only had to shell out £4.19 for the thing! 

Find it here from Boots.com


x ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment