Wednesday 4 September 2013

Hydration Station - The Things I Adore.

Hey people!


Now that Autumn is on it's merry way to us in the UK,I seem to have gone a bit moisture crazy.I don't think this is a bad thing though..good to start keeping healthy habits young,right?


I wanted to share some things I've been loving so far,on my hunt for ultimate hydration!





* Caudalie Hand Creams *

  • Raspberry Leaf - I love this for the day time.It smells strongly of deliciously sweet blackcurrants and I can even pick up the distinctive 'leaf' smell too.It's so odd to be able to detect it in a humble hand cream! Both of the Caudalie hand creams sink into the skin within 60 seconds,leaving no greasy residue behind.It's the perfect pick-me-up for the lulls that August can bring.

  • Grapevine Honey - I use this one before bed and,like it's counterpart,it makes my hands feel smooth,soft and moisturised.This one has a slightly cooler,more mellow scent.Notes of muted grape are mixed with the natural sweetness of pure honey.Great for the cosy,pre-slumber hours of the evening.The smell is very relaxing.

* The Body Shop Lip Butter *

  • Coconut - 'Coconut?!' I hear you cry! 'For Autumn? What is she thinking..'.Well this is no ordinary Coconut,oh no.With all the harshness of the common-or-garden daisy,The Body Shop have made this scent into a soothing,creamy treatment for the lips.I love applying this before I sleep,to wake up in the morning and find that my kisser is suitably softened! It lasts for ages,dispenses tons of moisture and glides on like a dream.All this coming from someone who thoroughly despises Coconut in many of it's forms - now that's saying something.



So there are a few things I've been obsessed with lately! Any recommendations for products? Leave'em in a comment below so I can have a little nosy. :D


x ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment