Wednesday 20 June 2012

AHHHHHHdyimuofhhwbdyc hashbd fbdfh c ax hhfgasgdaba!

Sorry,I went a little mental there.
Anyway..Lip Butters! SQUEE! Probably THE most mentioned highstreet product on Youtube for quite some time.So I’ll dive right in there and introduce the three shades I bought to test out.


- Candy Apple (Soft apple red)
- Raspberry Pie (Darker stereotypical raspberry)
- Cotton Candy (Light,airy pink shimmer)


Now,I’ve heard many people complaining of their being no scent to these Lip Butters,but I have to say that they must either be mistaken,or live in the US and somehow the formula is without scent?!
They smell almost exactly like a buttery cream.I believe the scent is released more as the usage increases.I’m in love with the colours..and their are many to choose from.They are about mid-range for pricing,at £7.99 each in UK shops.


Raspberry Pie gives the most opaque coverage on the lips.That’s another thing which may seem surprising..these so called ‘Lip Butters’ seem suspiciously more like Lipsticks to me..but that doesn’t even matter to me personally.They’re great either way!

Candy Apple is a lovely subtle red,without being too ‘in-your-face’.And Cotton Candy is a sweet colour for a wash of lip product minus a load of colour.All of the Lip Butters I have so far have very smooth application.And it only takes a few swipes across the lips.









This is a photo of me wearing the Candy Apple Lip Butter underneath some gloss.As depicted in my Youtube Video –
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn5x367FF44

These Lip Butters work differently for each person,for example someone with very naturally pigmented lips may not find these very useful,but someone with less may gain alot more colour payoff…if that makes sense?


Overall,I’m very much looking forward to collecting some more of these.The creamy consistancy and the smooth application are a big thumbs up for me!

x ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment